Home » » UFO Spotted On Google Earth With Alien Head Sticking Out

UFO Spotted On Google Earth With Alien Head Sticking Out


This is amazing google earth image were found a guy in Newfoundland. He found a UFO on Google Earth in the Trout Creek, Montana area.

Scott C Waring,author ufosightingsdaily.com investigated it and took a few screenshots which revealed something that was not first apparent...there is an alien head sticking out from the UFO! 


 

Scott said "Look carefully at the shading and curvature around the head and you will know its real. I am just blown away that we have real proof of alien with this photo. I thought it was just a UFO, but this head sticking out is proof that not all UFOs are ET drones, but some are controlled and flown by actual aliens. Its a very exciting photo and I really hope you think so too." 






"Know that google deletes all UFOs that I report within 3-6 months. I have reported over 50 and I don't believe any of them are still there. So please record this UFO on google earth and upload the video to Youtube so others can see it or just copy my video and share it...I'm cool with that. This way the UFO even if it gets deleted will have evidence of it existing in many videos. Thanks" he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment