Home » , , » Ancient Tomb Spotted In Mars Surface

Ancient Tomb Spotted In Mars Surface


UFO expert has “discovered” what he says is an ancient tomb visible on the surface of Mars in a NASA Curiosity Rover photo. This ancient tomb found by Scott C Waring from UFO Sightings Daily as he examined a photo taken in Gale Crater by the Curiosity Rover.

He said "I found an ancient tomb in a Mars photo. It was in Sol 710. I added color to the photo so you can see what I see. The body of the person is in pink with orange hair. The arms are folded in front of its chest just like many of the tomb figures on Earth. It has a cloak over its shoulders, so I made it blue. The flat part of the tomb box itself I made yellow, which is the cover for the tomb. The box itself is 40% buried below the dirt. There is also a small face I made pink above the tomb on the hill.”

Link NASA image : http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=0710MR0030150140402508E01_DXXX&s=710

0 comments:

Post a Comment