Home » » American Airlines Passenger Snap 'UFO' Near Area 51

American Airlines Passenger Snap 'UFO' Near Area 51


Mystery around top secret American military base, Area 51, continues after a UFO enthusiast snapped a blinding white light emanating from the region.

A passenger on an American Airlines flight snapped the large disc after seeing bright lights and orbs being given off by it.  The unnamed witness has reported his sighting to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

"I was on an American Airlines flight from San Jose, California to Houston, Texas, when I noticed a blinding bright light in the desert near Luning and Gabbs, Nevada", He said.

"I saw a large silver disc that appeared to be in the middle of the desert. This disc was shooting orb like lights into the air. The disc itself had multiple lights that were blinding to the eyes. I pulled out my phone and took pictures until my phone died.


"No other passengers seem to notice the disc or comment on it. Upon my return home; I asked multiple Air Force employees if they have ever seen anything like this and all replied never. Initially I thought it was a satellite but now leave it up to your interpretation. What the hell did I witness?’"

Area 51 is an off limits US military base in the Nevada desert, that the Government only admitted existed in 2013.

It is embedded in UFO myth and folklore as being a secret base for experiments by the US airforce on new technology.

Some alien chasers even claim that the aliens and flying saucer allegedly found crashed in the desert in 1947 near Roswell, New Mexico, were taken to Area 51 as part of a major Government cover up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment