Home » » Strange Flaying Objek Seen Over London

Strange Flaying Objek Seen Over London


This bizarre object was spotted over London today - prompting some to speculate it could be a UFO.  The strange sighting was seen at around 1.30pm in north London.  It was pictured by a member of the public who posted it on Facebook under the name Mixtris UFO-images.  



Writing on the social networking site, the user wrote: "I captured this object a couple of streets away from where I live.  

"The object appeared black in colour and was rotating as it moved along.  "I captured nearly 5 minutes of video before I lost sight of it floating in the direction of Highbury & Islington. I'm not sure what this object is. I thought it was a balloon, but there appears to be a light on it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment